How to install Single Player Commands
This guide will explain how to install Single Player Commands for Minecraft 1.6.
1. Download Single Player Commands
2. Locate your Minecraft folder
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
3. Open the versions folder and rename 1.6.2 to 1.6.2_spc
4. Open the 1.6.2_spc folder and do the following:
- Rename 1.6.2.jar to 1.6.2_spc.jar
- Rename 1.6.2.json to 1.6.2_spc.json
5. Open 1.6.2_spc.json with a text editor such as TextExit or Notepad and replace “id”:”1.6.2″ with “id”:”1.6.2_spc” then save the file.
6. Open 1.6.2_spc.jar with an archive editor such as WinRar, 7-Zip or WinZip (Right click, open with).
7. Copy all the files from within the Single Player Commands download zip into the .jar, apart from WorldEdit.jar.
8. Delete the META-INF folder from the .jar.
9. Go back to your main minecraft folder and create a new folder called bin. Copy WorldEdit.jar into this new folder.
10. Start the Minecraft launcher, click edit profile and select the version with SPC in the name. Save the profile and launch minecraft.
Start a new world and type /help to see if Single Player Commands has installed correctly.